Active Ingredient - Reclaim Your Power!

Walking. Bicycling. Alternatives to Driving Everywhere. Social justice. Alternatives to suburban boredom and waste. And the infrastructure, technology, and societal changes needed to get there.

Tuesday, January 28, 2003

Note: For some reason this is the newest post appearing on the home page of this blog. For more recent posts, click on archive. I've filed a bug report with Blogger.

Things I'd like to change #2:

2. Car insurance by the trip, not by the year. Along the lines of keeping the vehicle tax low and the gas tax high, how about car insurance by the mile, or by the trip? My car (yes, I own one) sits parked on the street unused most days. Yet, when I still need it, I still need it. Why should I have to pay to insure it for the 3 days out of 4 that it doesn't go anywhere?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home