Active Ingredient - Reclaim Your Power!

Walking. Bicycling. Alternatives to Driving Everywhere. Social justice. Alternatives to suburban boredom and waste. And the infrastructure, technology, and societal changes needed to get there.

Wednesday, March 26, 2003

Stephen Willis posted this note to the SF Bike list last December. It's still funny:

One day some old men were sitting around the rest home and one said, "My hands shake so badly I can hardly get this cup of coffee up to my mouth without knocking out my teeth". One of the others said, "You're lucky - my eyes are so bad, I can hardly see the cup to be able to pick it up". A third one said, "My neck is so stiff I can't begin to look to either side - and I can hardly look up or down". The fourth old man said, "Well, we ought to all be grateful for one thing - at least we can still drive."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home