Active Ingredient - Reclaim Your Power!

Walking. Bicycling. Alternatives to Driving Everywhere. Social justice. Alternatives to suburban boredom and waste. And the infrastructure, technology, and societal changes needed to get there.

Tuesday, November 12, 2019

Active Ingredient: A blog reborn

Nearly 17 years ago, I started this blog under the name "Urbification - Taking the sub out of California suburbs." It's been almost 4 years since I posted anything here, but during that time, I was not idle. Now, I've embarked on my next life's work, a book about bicycling and a number of issues related to bicycling, such as a word that did not exist 4 years ago -- "micromobility."

As part of the research for this book, I will be attending a conference this Thursday and Friday, Co-Motion LA 2019. This is the third such annual conference in Los Angeles. Among other things, the public will get to "test ride the latest in new mobility – smart shuttles and cars, electric scooters, e-bikes, hydrogen vehicles, and many more."

Follow my tweets from the conference at https://twitter.com/scottmace2, and check back here later for a summary of what I learned at the conference.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home